Ticket price per person: 35,00 €
The price varies according to the choice of room class, number of nights and number of persons.
A deposit of € 50.00 key and room deposit is required upon arrival. Once the keys have been handed in and the rooms checked, the amount will be refunded in full, provided there is nothing to complain about.
For safety reasons, accidents and for the error-free handling of bookings and the event, your personal data must be transmitted to KiEZ Frauensee und Hölzerner See.
With the purchase of the tickets you agree.
With the purchase of the tickets you automatically accept the general terms and conditions of the Frost Feuernächte and the house rules of the KiEZ Frauensee.
Further information can be found in the description below.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Tickets for the Frostfeuernächte (Frostfirenights 2020)
The ticket price is 35,00 € in VVK. Depending on the room class, the number of overnight stays and the number of persons, the price is as follows.
For room class 1, the rooms are equipped with shower and WC.
For room class 2 there are common sanitary facilities.
The price includes per person:
Ticket price from 35,00 €
Overnight stay in the desired room category
short trip supplement
garbage lump sum
Use of the bus shuttle
50,00 € key and room deposit must be deposited on arrival. After the keys have been handed in and the rooms checked, the amount will be refunded in full, provided there is nothing to complain about.
You can also rent bed linen at the reception for €5.35 if you don't want to bring your own.
For hygienic reasons, the beds must always be covered!
For safety reasons, in case of accidents and for the error-free handling of bookings and the event, your personal data must be transmitted to KiEZ Frauensee und Hölzerner See.
With the purchase of the tickets you agree.
Information for Accessibility:
With the purchase of the tickets you automatically accept the AGB´S of the Frost Feuernächte and the house rules of the KiEZ Frauensee:
AGB's of the Frost Feuernächte
1. the ticket must be replaced by the festival wristband on arrival at the "Frost Feuernächte". The ticket will be cancelled and will lose its validity. The festival wristband will not be replaced if lost or damaged.
2. the stay on the whole area can be refused due to gestures, provocations, political outfits or behaviour.
3. the bringing of drinks into the event hall is not permitted. Pyrotechnic objects, glass containers, weapons and
open fires are forbidden on the whole area.
4. politics: The "frost-fire nights" distance themselves sharply from right- and left-wing extremist attitudes and ideas. We do not want to offer a platform for politically extreme opinions and therefore ask you to refrain from clear statements on clothes and patches of any political kind.
We reserve the right to exclude guests who display symbols of unconstitutional organizations from the event and to expel them from the event grounds. This also applies to the playing of NSBM, right-wing or left-wing radical music and the like on the entire site, as well as the use of slogans or clearly extreme gestures.
5. parking: Parking is available next to the concert hall on the parking lot or at the corresponding accommodations.
be possible. Movement of the vehicle is only permitted for arrival and departure.
6. the bringing along of professional photo equipment is only permitted with
Press accreditation permitted. The unauthorized recording of
Video and/or audio material is prohibited.
7) According to the law for the protection of minors, persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to attend such events.
However, legal guardians may delegate supervision to a person of full age, which must be in the form of a written document signed by the legal guardian. A copy of the identity card, as well as telephone numbers, under which the legal guardians can be reached at any time in an emergency, are to be submitted for a comparison. The minor child must be able to identify himself/herself in some form (student ID, identity card, passport). Children under the age of 16 may stay on the premises until midnight, children from the age of 16 for as long as the parent or guardian remains on the premises. The assignment must be carried with the child at all times and must be
to show my desire. The distribution of alcohol and tobacco products continues to be subject to the JuSchG. (see: https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/juschg/).
The person in charge of the education must always be on the premises and be able to prove his identity.
8. the ticket can only be returned in the event of a general cancellation of the event. Only the nominal value of the ticket will be refunded. The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the programme. In the event of cancellation by individual artists, reimbursement of the admission price is excluded.
9. by purchasing the festival ticket, the festival visitor gives his express and irrevocable consent to the free use of his portrait and, if applicable, his voice for photographs, live broadcasts, broadcasts and/or recordings of images and/or sound made by the organiser or his representative in connection with the event, as well as their subsequent modification.